If your state’s information is not provided below, we recommend contacting your local board directly. For a complete listing of state board websites, see below.
- Receive two (2) credit hours towards your license
- Certificates will be available at Registration to pick up at the end of each show day
Please note: The number of CE hours required by GA Board is five (5) hours for master cosmetologists, estheticians, hair designers and nail technicians. Three of the five required hours must be satisfied with the health and safety course, specially developed by the Technical College Systems of Georgia (TCSG) for the profession.
Florida Massage Therapists
The 2021 Massage Therapy Program provides 6 classes approved by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy for Continuing Education for 2 CE’s each
- All MT classes are NCBTMB approved
- Classes are complimentary with your show registration there is no additional charge
- Massage Therapists must register in order to receive CE’s
- Click here to register
- Attendees must sign-in and sign-out and stay for the duration of the class
- Provider certificate will be issued at the end of each class
- No partial credit will be awarded and seating is limited
- Receive credit hours towards your license
- Five (5) credit hours for attending Sunday, October 17
- Five (5) credit hours for attending Monday, October 18
- Mississippi State Board of Cosmetology representatives will be available onsite to sign-in and sign-out attendees each day Location: near Registration in Lobby D2
- Maintain records of course title, description, date, address of location and number of hours earned
- Ensure at least 50% of subject matter broadens the knowledge of the cosmetic art profession
(instructors – 50% teacher training techniques/and enhance the ability to communicate)
- After completion of these requirements date and sign affirmation of course completion. All licensees may be subject to audit and must provide records of course title, description, date, address of location and number of hours attended if requested by the Board. (All Board audits will review actual course attendance hours. Licensees must complete a minimum of 8 hours of CE per year of licensure.)
Listing as of July 2021.