Join Us in 2022!
2022 applications are now closed, please check back in November for the 2023 application.
Educate Premiere Orlando attendees about your techniques in a classroom setting.
Lead potential buyers straight to your booth after each class.
- Face-to-face interaction with national and international beauty industry professionals
- Reach new or existing customers who are seeking industry knowledge
For Anti-Aging, Business Forum, Extensions & Weaves, Lashes & Brows, Hair Coloring, Cutting & Styling, Makeup, Massage Therapy, Men’s Grooming, Nails, Skincare and Textured Hair.
Complimentary Classroom Presentation Times
Based upon availability provided with your booth commitment. Refer to Exhibit Booth Contract for pricing.
Prerequisites for Education
Classes must remain educationally focused, unbiased and objective. Sales will not be allowed in the classroom or surrounding areas. All educators must be in the professional beauty industry.
Show Previews mailed directly to attendees, show website and beauty industry media.
To provide attendees with the following:
- Content that is forward-thinking, relevant and actionable
- Emerging trends, concepts, solutions and best practices that may be immediately implemented
- Knowledge to develop growth initiatives and become a catalyst for innovation
Our event attendees are looking to hear from fellow beauty industry professionals. Premiere will, however, consider proven experts operating from outside the beauty industry on a case-by-case basis.
- Contact details including speaker name, job title, company affiliation, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
- Brief bio in paragraph format
- Session title
- Five learning objectives that will explain what you are looking to deliver to attendees
- Past speaking experience
Education sessions are limited to the maximum of two co-presenters. Panel discussions can accommodate up to three panelists plus a moderator.
For the Premiere Orlando Trade Show, each approved speaker is provided with one (1) 60 minute classroom presentation time and basic audio visual – screen and a/v stand.
Most education sessions and panel discussions at Premiere Orlando are not recorded.
Speakers are encouraged to provide approved handout materials to attendees. Speakers may distribute hard copies in the sessions at their own expense. Promotional and sales-based literature may not be distributed at any time.
To maintain the program’s credibility and attractiveness, sales are prohibited in the education sessions. More specifically, education sessions may not be used as a sales platform for any speaker’s company, products, or services. However, speakers may exchange business cards and other contact information to interested parties to connect with them upon request.
Sales are not allowed in the session rooms. DVDs and education books may be sold at the discretion of Premiere.
Click here to download the 2021 Premiere Orlando Show Preview.
Classroom photo gallery
Please see examples of classroom presentations and sets.