Being a Barber at Premiere Orlando
Strengthen your skills as a barber with variety of educational classes, exhibiting brands, hands-on workshops, and competitions – plus, an exclusive BARBER STAGE. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity for barbers to grow their personal brand and gain valuable knowledge at Premiere Orlando.
Explore new brands and shop top performing products in the barber industry
- L3VEL3 – Booth 3475
- Andis Company – Booth 4543
- WAHL – Booth 4552
- Johnny B Hair Care – Booth 4651
- BaByliss Barberology – Booth 4243
- Gentlemen Republic – Booth 4770
- Victory Barber & Brand – Booth 3413
- Reuzel – Booth 5159
- StyleCraft/GAMMA+ – Booth 3655
- Caliber Pro – Booth 3530
- Hattori Hanzo Shears – Booth 2735
- Sensei Shear Systems – Booth 2827
- Ivan Zoot – Booth 3514
- VIP Barber Supply – Booth 3678
- Barber Strong – Booth 3561
- Anthony Skin – Booth 3512
- And More!
Unlock your full potential as a barber with a variety of classes to choose from! Learn techniques in fading, freestyle design, and everything in between from the top barbers and educators in the industry!
Fern the Barber
Drew Da Barber
Premiere Orlando’s exclusive barber stage brings unmatched artistry to life. Watch the best barbers in the industry as they teach their audience some of their most coveted skills.
The Barber Stage is proudly sponsored by Barberology
Take your skills to the next level with our workshops. Get in-depth instruction and hands-on practice in the latest techniques and trends in the barber industry.
- 11:30am-1:30pm – Practical Magic: Hands-On Clipper Cutting, presented by Johnny B. and featuring Tommy Gonzales and Alexis Rivera
- 2pm-5pm – Knowledge Destroys Fear (Hands On), presented by DJ Muldoon and Team
Compete for a chance to be featured in BarberEVO, along with an exclusive prize package from L3VEL3!
Premiere Orlando’s barber battle is proudly powdered by L3VEL3 and sponsored by BarberEVO
- 3:15pm – Round 1: Men’s All-Around Haircut and Final Look